If you’re reading this, we would like to thank you for your interest! Below is a range of information regarding our Advocate Program. Please have a read through before registering your interest. Should you have any question, feel free to send us a message under the Sponsorship subject line.
PURPOSE OF THE PROGRAM:
The purpose of our Advocate program is to create a community and establish a unique culture around our brand. We believe that to develop a brand image and persona that represent our target audience, there’s no better way than encouraging our own audience to express themselves to us, through us and with us. We’d love to have you on board and build this community together. All you need to do is to be yourself and willing to create valuable contents (e.g., photos or articles) about your outdoor activities and interests.
Additionally, the Advocate program would play an important role in increasing our brand awareness. We’d love for our audience to be a part of our growth and advancement in this industry.
Should you become one of our brand advocates, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Free products from our website: we will send out free products for you to use;
- Free attendance of events: we’ll pay for your ticket to a sport event that is seen to be relevant to your registered interest(s) (one event per month with a maximum of $50 ticket value);
- Free participation in competitions: we’ll cover your entry to a competition that is seen to be relevant to your registers interest(s) (one competition per month with a maximum of $100 entry fee);
- Photo & content credit: we will credit you for photos you provide us with on Instagram and articles you develop for us on our blog;
- Long-term collaboration: should we develop and maintain a great relationship for a reasonable amount of time, you can then progress into our Ambassador program, which provides greater benefits in all aspects.
In exchange for what we offer you through the Advocate program, we would like to receive the following benefits:
- Photos of our products in use in context (e.g., hiking, camping, travelling);
- Photos of you and/or your friends engaging in an outdoor activity using our products;
- Exclusive blog posts or articles relating to the activity(ies) you engage in while using our products;
- Exclusive blog posts, articles or photos of the events or competitions we cover your entry fee for;
- Photos of nature or landscapes if you’re into travelling or have come across a stunning sight during your activities (exclusivity optional).