Organic Cotton Fashion
Sustainability has long made its way into the fashion realm, pushing manufacturers and retailers to constantly improve their supply chain and advocate a more eco-friendly and ethical production process. Products made from 100% GOTS certified organic cotton carry numerous benefits to the environment as well as consumers' well-being, being free of nasty substances traditionally used in the production of garments.
THE GLOBAL ORGANIC TEXTILE STANDARD (GOTS)
GOTS is a worldwide leading textile processing standard for organic fibres including ecological and social criteria, backed up by independent certification of the entire textile supply chain. Click here for more information about GOTS and the process of certifying organic fibres.
BENEFITS OF ORGANIC COTTON
- Organic fibres are free of chemicals, GMO, toxic dyes and fabric treatments including formaldehyde, heavy metals & aromatic solvents.
- Creating products that are safe for consumers with chemical sensitivity and allergies.
- A manufacturing process with lower carbon footprint, using less fuel, water and energy.
- Safer environment for workers with no exposure to harmful chemicals.
- Promoting a sustainable supply chain.
- Strict manufacturing standard including fair working conditions & free of child labour.